Join Our Action Network
You can help end hunger for thousands of children, families and seniors in Colorado. Do you want to be a part of the solution? Then, sign up to join the Hunger Free Colorado Action Network! It’s quick and easy to do — and you’ll help make Colorado hunger-free.
As a member, you commit to being a part of the solution by participating in activities during the year.
- Attend quarterly learning sessions hosted by Hunger Free Colorado.
- Take the Food Stamps (SNAP) Challenge—learn what it’s like to live on a limited food budget for one week.
- Call or write at least one elected official asking them to support nutrition programs in your community.
- Share information about the issue of hunger with 10 or more people and encourage them to get involved.
- Invite a representative from Hunger Free Colorado or another anti-hunger organization to speak at your church, school, business, civic group, community association or alumni group.
- Share your personal stories and experiences, if you have received help from a hunger relief agency before, to help us educate others across the state about the issue of hunger.
- Write a letter to the editor about the issue of hunger and/or solutions being offered in your community.
- Start conversations about hunger via your online social networks—Facebook, Twitter and blogs. (Connect with us online, too!)
- Support or sponsor an anti-hunger event in your community (examples: host a book club or film screening focused on hunger; donate produce and other healthy foods to pantries; get involved with community gardens; host a healthy food drive; participate on a marathon team to raise funds and awareness).